We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during this time. We’ve been touched by the encouraging messages of hope that our ministry partners have spread amidst the chaos that has affected so many lives.
The global spread of COVID-19 has reached a critical pace, spurring additional travel restrictions, quarantine measures and cancellations of major events across our nation and around the globe. DonorDirect and Ministry Brands have joined a long list of other institutions who are canceling or rescheduling events to protect the health and safety of attendees and staff members and to support the wider public effort to slow the spread of the virus.
Our 2020 Client Conference that was scheduled for May 3-6 has been canceled.
We value the opportunity to bring everyone together at our conference each year, so this was a difficult decision to make. With that said, please review the details below for answers to questions that you may have surrounding our conference cancellation.
REGISTRATION FEES • We are offering a full refund of all registration fees that have been paid thus far. This refund will be sent via check to the billing contact on file for your organization. We ask for grace and patience as we work to get these refunds out as quickly as possible.
• If you have received an invoice from our accounting team for your conference registration fees that has not yet been paid, please disregard it. It is being canceled.
• If you did not yet receive an invoice for your registration fee(s), one will not be issued, and no further action is required.
TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS • The Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel has canceled all hotel reservations within our discounted block of rooms. You should've received this notification via email.
• If you did not receive a cancellation confirmation from the hotel via email, please reach out to them directly at +1 (972) 367-2000 to confirm cancellation. They may not have automatically canceled your reservation if you were not in our discounted block of rooms.
• If you reserved a room at a different hotel, you will need to reach out to that hotel to request a reservation cancellation. DonorDirect cannot handle this effort.
• Any flights, rental cars, and other travel arrangements will need to be handled by attendees. DonorDirect cannot handle this effort and will not reimburse any cancellation fees incurred. Fortunately, many travel companies are waiving cancellation fees during this time.
FUTURE PLANS • We are thankful to live in a time when many options and solutions are available that enable us to fulfill our heartfelt commitment to equip, inspire, and encourage our ministry partners. As such, we are exploring options to potentially deliver an interactive digital version of our Client Conference later this year, including the StudioEnterprise Training Camp. We’ll keep everyone updated with additional details as we explore that option.
• We still plan to host our invitation-only Executive Leadership Summit this year. Although, it may become a stand-alone virtual event and occur at a later date. The date and logistics are being discussed and we will update those invitees once details have been finalized.
• Anyone who has requested a private session as of 3/19 will be contacted by a DonorDirect expert to schedule a remote meeting and discuss your desired topic.
We will keep you posted and share additional details as soon as we have them confirmed. Like many of you, we are prayerfully navigating how to stay on mission and provide what is needed during this time of uncertainty. We appreciate your patience as we navigate these changes and our team continues to offer support to our ministry partners during this difficult time.
As we communicated to everyone on Friday 3/13, DonorDirect’s doors are temporarily closed to the public. However, we are operating business as usual in a remote capacity. Our business hours, operations, and level of support remain the same. Please, continue submitting your support requests through our Help Center or by emailing our Support Team directly at email@example.com.
Please share this message to anyone at your organization who may be affected by this change.